Application Guide Without Service Fee Guide you how to apply for studying in Zhejiang Chinese Medical University & Study in
University Scholarship for International Students
Zhejiang Chinese Medical University Scholarship for International Students is established by Zhejiang Chinese Medical University aiming to attract and encourage excellent International students to study in our university.
Categories of Scholarship
Postgraduate Program (Master Degree and Doctoral Degree): 12000RMB
Bachelor Degree Program: 10000RMB to 20000RMB
1.Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens in good health.
2.Applicants must be excellent in study.
3. Education background:
a. Applicants for bachelor degree program must have a high school certificate.
b. Applicants for Master degree program must have bachelor’s degree or equivalent study ability.
c. Applicants for Doctoral degree studies must have master’s degree or equivalent study ability.
4. Non-parallel-awarding of Zhejiang Provincial Government Scholarship.
Applicants must fill in and provide the following materials truly and correctly.
1. 1 Application Forms for Zhejiang Chinese Medical University Scholarship for Foreign Students filled in Chinese or in English.
2. Highest diploma (notarized photocopy). If applicants are university students, they should also provide studying certificates from their university. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English.
3. Transcripts (notarized photocopy). Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English.
4. Applicants for applying Bachelor degree program are requested to provide one letter of recommendation from their school, for applying Master degree program or Doctoral degree program one letter of recommendation in Chinese or English by professors or associate professors are required.
5. HSK Certificate or other Chinese Language Test results (photocopy) are requested to provide if taking program in Chinese.
6. Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form (printed by Chinese quarantine authority and only for those whose period of studies in China lasts up to six months) filled in English.
The medical examinations must cover all the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete records or those without the signature of the attending physician, the official stamp of the hospital or a sealed photograph of the applicants are invalid. The medical examination results are valid for 6 months. All applicants are kindly requested to take this factor into consideration while determining the time to take the medical examination.
Application materials above will not return to applicants whether they are accepted or not.
Approval and Notification
International Education College (IEC) will collect the application materials, hold a meeting for approval scholarship and decide on the list of accepted students before November 30.
Address: International Education College, Zhejiang Chinese Medical University, 548 Binwen Rd. Binjiang Distr. Hangzhou, Zhejiang, P.R.China (310053).